It is taking longer than expected to fetch the next song to play. The music should be playing soon. If you get tired of waiting, you can try reloading your browser.


Please check our Help page for information about troubleshooting Pandora on your browser.
Your Pandora One subscription will expire shortly.
close
Your Pandora One trial subscription will expire shortly. Upgrade to continue unlimited, ad-free listening.
You've listened to hours of Pandora this month. Consider upgrading to Pandora One.
Close
Hi . Pandora is using Facebook to personalize your experience. Learn MoreNo Thanks
-0:00
0:00
Change Skin

We created Pandora to put the Music Genome Project directly in your hands

It’s a new kind of radio –
stations that play only music you like

 
Create an account for free. Register
Now Playing
Music Feed
My Profile

Stephen Powell

Public Profile
  • Hometown:
  • |    School:
  • |    Employer:
The best jazz is felt not heard, if you put on a piece of nice jazz, whatever style, apply the 60-40 rule. Put the music in play do something,anything (clean the house,wash the car, study for that big test etc..) If suddenly there is an abrupted silence in the room, the music has played,that can mean only one thing. You have experienced the 60-40 rule. You heard maybe 40% of the actual sound but were indulged into the other 60%,the music in the room becomes the room and you just a fixture engulfed in waves of conscious unconsciousness. You have just experienced some good jazz. Oh,excuse me I think my music has stopped :)

We're sorry, but a browser plugin or firewall may be preventing Pandora from loading.

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please upgrade to a more current browser.

Please check our Help page for more information.

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please upgrade to a more current browser
or install a newer version of Flash (v.10 or later).

In order to use Pandora internet radio, please install Adobe Flash (v.10 or later).

[102, 91, 98, 77, 101, 74, 118, 109, 90, 107, 77, 100, 110, 113, 113, 122, 82, 74, 73, 109, 112, 68, 127, 95, 110, 127, 110, 102, 89, 85, 125, 120, 109, 108, 94, 123, 113, 73, 104, 64, 96, 91, 116, 122, 119, 108, 82, 97, 126, 67, 70, 80, 100, 117, 108, 96, 94, 86, 108, 117, 101, 90, 114, 86, 77, 108, 99, 68, 114, 127, 99, 112, 116, 67, 123, 102, 68, 112, 113, 82, 81, 116, 72, 87, 81, 118, 74, 110, 81, 119, 74, 89, 113, 68, 74, 89, 74, 117, 72, 118, 107, 107, 103, 127, 92, 99, 97, 89, 100, 87, 73, 79, 86, 92, 96, 69, 117, 112, 81, 89, 91, 79, 67, 120, 65, 121, 90, 109, 89, 126, 106, 82, 105, 102, 101, 113, 108, 67, 66, 112, 102, 116, 83, 126, 107, 88, 115, 117, 92, 94, 94, 112, 105, 101, 110, 69, 107, 120, 96, 71, 77, 117, 81, 104, 71, 104, 113, 126, 92, 110, 123, 96, 80, 73, 94, 90, 102, 116, 100, 127, 97, 121, 122, 76, 114, 88, 98, 99, 82, 126, 87, 83, 115, 85, 71, 91, 66, 98, 74, 127, 120, 74, 114, 84, 86, 105, 83, 105, 71, 83, 126, 104, 71, 87, 126, 93, 126, 72, 67, 69, 126, 110, 83, 111, 108, 101, 126, 114, 75, 109, 68, 97, 111, 75, 83, 95, 112, 102, 73, 68, 100, 69, 69, 95, 95, 104, 110, 81, 112, 103, 95, 121, 86, 79, 125, 70, 105, 113, 118, 88, 102, 91, 123, 77, 116, 120, 112, 96, 105, 111, 82, 82, 93, 114, 83, 65, 89, 97, 111, 72, 101, 114, 120, 113, 119, 85, 77, 65, 106, 109, 112, 102, 77, 70, 114, 98, 74, 87, 98, 125, 89, 64, 80, 105, 85, 119, 78, 113, 82, 69, 118, 86, 81, 92, 90, 119, 107, 120, 107, 82, 105, 82, 91, 86, 96, 86, 122, 92, 88, 98, 124, 82, 81, 121, 65, 89, 104, 86, 109, 119, 84, 91, 77, 87, 115, 90, 96, 93, 127, 90, 76, 77, 122, 104, 82, 75, 79, 121, 66, 76, 107, 111, 71, 115, 115, 72, 91, 89, 107, 83, 97, 110, 86, 71, 87, 88, 80, 99, 70, 92, 122, 126, 114, 112, 88, 71, 86, 123, 99, 85, 111, 66, 68, 85, 81, 102, 127, 67, 86, 105, 107, 109, 124, 122, 106, 73, 105, 68, 119, 75, 99, 106, 110, 66, 112, 101, 118, 66, 82, 108, 110, 112, 100, 68, 76, 69, 67, 103, 68, 74, 79, 71, 113, 125, 71, 81, 105, 100, 92, 116, 82, 95, 126, 65, 113, 125, 73, 122, 109, 81, 98, 93, 99, 75, 71, 122, 92, 107, 75, 112, 81, 92, 84, 105, 70, 117, 86, 75, 78, 107, 125, 119, 73, 84, 124, 96, 109, 79, 85, 87, 112, 95, 101, 118, 91, 119, 125, 100, 102, 117, 77, 72, 67, 122, 69, 64, 68, 68, 71, 126, 85, 113, 111, 69, 93, 114, 111, 121, 83, 92, 75, 100]