Thank you Pandora - Music Genome Project for your gift to all of us.
I am a newcomer - about a week now (September 15, 2008).
Each day I spend an excessive amount of time on the internet. Lately it has included late evenings and early morning, you have been a pleasant and needed asset that was discovered while trying to find an internet radio.
Great idea. Great Artists and Music selections.
MY CHOICE OF MUSIC
My music varies according to my mood or when I am moved.
A Snapshot of preference:
* Jazz - Smooth Jazz (Brian Culbertson, Kirk Wallum, Errol Klugh, Boney James, Dave Coz, Whitecastle, Kim Waters, Herb Alpert, Gerald Albert, George Benson, Wes Montgomery, Ramsey Lewis, Norman Brown, Hiroshima, Eric Darius, Four Play and on)
* Blues - Johnny Taylor, B.B. King, Little Milton, Bobbie Bland, Aretha Franklin, Etta James
* Rhythm Blues - Teddy Pendagrass, Luther Vandross, Anita Baker, James Brown, Isaac Hayes, Barry White, Gladys Knight, Patti La Belle, Peabo Bryson, Roberta Flack, Aretha Franklin, Dionne Warwick, Whitney Houston, Donny Hathaway, Steve Wonder, Whispers, Dells, Spinners, Temptation, Marvin Gaye, Al Green, Steve Wonder Boy, Mary J. Blige and on.
* Spirituals - Kirk Franklin, Lee Williams, so many more I have been introduced to the past four days - I must get names - I give them a "thumb" up.
* Soft Classics - Nat Cole, Ella Fitzgerald, Johnnie Mathis, Della Reese, Dinah Washington, Lady Day, Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra, Sammie Davis, Dean Martin, Etta James, Ray Charles and on.
* Classical - I have not listen to classical songs I like yet. I am a song not artist selector here.
Thanks for the opportunity to share.