I love dubstep electronic music a little rap.
everything that sounds catchi(im a guy)
FOLLOW MEH IF YOU LOVE DUBSTEP AND IF YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC. pls ;)
THINGS I LIKE :
EMINEM IS THE BEST
Big Fan of MINECRAFT- ur only a true fan if you have the c418 radio
(Salvadorian mi país hell yea)(not a fake Hispanic I speak Spanish)
KIK: thisguyjuan(IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW I LOOK)(im 14 TEXT MEE DONT BE SHY I LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE,AND MAKING PEOPLES DAY AT LEAST A LITTLE BETTER LOL)(DONT WORRY IM SINGLE;)
I asked Jesus "How much do u love me?" Jesus replied "This much" and stretched his arms across the cross and died for me. If you love Jesus, put this on ur profile. 98% of people DONT!!!! The other 2% will stand up. WHAT PERCENT R U?
BTW TIP FOR MOR FOLLOWERS
1)FOLLOW ALL FOLLOW FOR FOLOWERS
2)GET A PROFILE PIC AND BE CUTE LOL ;)